[or-roots] need newspaper web site

Diane whitehillranch at centurytel.net
Tue Jun 7 16:38:50 PDT 2011

http://oregonnews.uoregon.edu/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dale Harguess
  To: or-roots mail list
  Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 4:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [or-roots] need newspaper web site

  If you have the ability to visit the Library in Pendleton they have a fantastic collection of obituaries that are all indexed and there must be thousands of them.  Someone, probably volunteers cut them out of newspapers and put them in binders and indexed the names.  I found dozens of my relatives there.
  Dale in California