[or-roots] Lynda

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Wed Jun 8 12:02:03 PDT 2011

Lynda, we might be able to help you more if we knew the name and dates
of birth and death, rather than just a cemetery name.

*Linn County Historical Museum*

http://www.co.linn.or.us/museum/

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~orlinn/   Check out this website, it
has links to land records, cemeteries, etc.

Sue