[or-roots] Earl Jackson Silva (Follow-Up)

eugenemelvin.roots at comcast.net eugenemelvin.roots at comcast.net
Sat Jun 11 19:38:03 PDT 2011

After I sent my email request the other day I was hijacked by my wife to the Oregon Coast for a couple of days. She made me an offer I could not refuse.

I did receive some very useful help while I was gone and I would like to thank everyone for the help I received.

Earl first wife was Hazel Isabel Fleppen. She was born (?) Sep 1894 in (?) County, Oregon; Married 07 Nov 1916 in Columbia County, Oregon and died 03 Jul 1942 in Portland, Clackamas County, Oregon.

Earl second wife was May B Foster. She was born 10 Mar 1896 in (?) County, California; Married 25 Aug 1944 in King County, Washington and died 13 Mar 1965 in Alameda County, California.

Thanks,

Eugene