[or-roots] Nelson Obituaries

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Sun Jun 19 14:15:36 PDT 2011

    http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/tour/services.html   These death
    certificates are available from the Oregon State Archives.
    Basically it would be $5 each if you live in Oregon or $10 each
    out-of-state.  If you happen to live near Salem or are going to
    Salem, you can go by the State Archives and make a copy of the death
    certificate from their file for 25 cents each.  This link will give
    you info on the services and fees for the State Archives.  This
    information on this death index including name, date of death and
    certificate # are all you will need to be able to order.  You can
    phone or order by e-mail, all the info is included on their website.

    Oregon Death Index, 1903-98

Name: 	Nelson, Anna C
County: 	Portland
Death Date: 	02 D 1919