[or-roots] Walter Matney

James mygenrw2 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:55:28 PDT 2011

It was spose ta read * 1892* whoops. I have it right in the linage chart
below tho lol ;)

  I dont have a lot on her sister Artemicia either.
So do you have any thing on the sister Julia ?
death being 1892 wont show because they did not record them until 1903 - or
1906.
   So I was looking for a family member who might have something I dont.
So it looks like we are sorta cousins sorta.
Dan M