[or-roots] Opinions???

DanM. mygen2 at d-matney.com
Sun May 15 07:41:29 PDT 2011

Use a screen dump.
then you can edit that in MS paint.
to do a screen dump, hold the PrtSc key, tap the ALT key, then, open MS Paint - Choose Edit - Paste, then there is a little rectangle box of dashed lines, thats the cut box, click it, then place the cursor where you want to start click there and drag the box over the area you want to keep, right click choose * cut * then, go to file - choose * new*, right click in the blank area and choose paste, couple times, you will be an expert.
   Best way to claim something that you want.
* free*

Dan M