[or-roots] http://oregonnews.uoregon.edu/

Diane whitehillranch at centurytel.net
Sun May 15 16:00:03 PDT 2011

Les,

There are going to be a lot of very unhappy hunters.  With the 541 internet connection on the fritz.....we  have a friend who kept his business open today so that folks could buy their hunting/fishing licenses and hunting area what-ever they are called.  He had a long line up of customers....these are folks who cannot get to a licensing outlet during the week.  LOTS of frustration.

And Les, when are y ou driving my direction to explain everything  you said?

I am so dense that I did not understand what Dan was explaining either!!!!!

Snowing in areas near to us.....more like blizzard conditions.

Diane