[or-roots] Yamhill County

Barbara Cady cady978 at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 14:29:52 PDT 2011

NEWBERG FRIENDS COMMUNITY CEMETERY

Friends Cemetery, Est. 1880, Yamhill County, Newberg Oregon. From Portland take I-5 south to 99W.

99W to Newberg. Turn left on Everest Street go to the end of the street.

Hours April - September 8:30 am - 7:00 pm.

October - March 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.

Lat. 45 17 42 N. Lon. 122 57 30 W

Transcribed by Charles C. Rees and Glenda R. Rees, Monday, August 13, 2001

With permission from Louise Clarkson, Friends Church, Newberg, Oregon.