[or-roots] Oregon State Archives

beavert53 at aol.com beavert53 at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 08:20:59 PDT 2011

Who was your father? What dates are you looking at?

In a message dated 11/4/2011 8:00:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
daleharguess4 at gmail.com writes:

What do  you mean by early?

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 6:32 PM, dwogh <_dwogh at att.net_
(mailto:dwogh at att.net) > wrote:

Is there a member who does research on early  residence of Portland?  I
need help in finding out who my fathers  parents were.
Dorothy Wogh.