[or-roots] Astoria, primarily

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at q.com
Sun Nov 13 19:15:57 PST 2011

This is just a wild thought, as I don't see where Thompson is mentioned
before you say you are looking for him, but ...

It does seem like a lot of folks from that part of Europe spent time in
Michigan and Wisconsin before they wound up on the Oregon Coast, often
via Kansas it seems.  By the way, I'm looking for definitive information
on my Great Grandmother, Emmaline Elizabeth Green, b Oct 1871 in WI
(maybe), married 1890-ish to Robert Casebolt probably between Story
County, IA and Saline County, KS.

fwiw,

Bill Strickland