[or-roots] Astoria, primarily

Paulette pswitzertatum at peoplepc.com
Sun Nov 13 20:17:32 PST 2011

Have you tried Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness (RAOGK) online? You can look for a volunteer in the country of choice such as Norway to see if there is information there that might help, such as how the Scaninavian patronymic worked, farm names, census and parish records, etc. I was helped a lot in my family research by some kind volunteers in Norway. Their info helped me trace my people here in the US. You can make donations to RAOGK.