[or-roots] Astoria, primarily

Glen Jones glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 11:08:29 PST 2011

Beweare of facebook, they have no security and will sell your data even if you tell them no,

also anyone who is on facebook can see your data even if you mark it private.

I know of several people who have had there computers hacked via their facebook

accounts.

And do not use a Cell phone or W ireless I nternet connection when makeing a charge card

purchase, I just had my Credit car d number used Illegally and have been told that is probably

the way they got my card number, anyone can buy a monitor at radio s hack that can pickup

Cell or wireless communication, in fact when I am on the cordless phone I can hear my neighbors

talking on thiers.

Glen Jones Portland