[or-roots] Heritage Quest quandry

Glen Jones glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 17:35:53 PDT 2011

Heritagequest in many cases does not have the full census but only a partial cunsus online why I do not know.

If you go to your local library they may have the library edition of ancestry, but you can also go to some other

genealogy sites the census is supposed to be free everywhere even on ancestry.

Ps: in April next year the 1940 census will be released.

Glen Jones