[or-roots] Junction City Cemetery

barbc barbc at bmi.net
Sun Apr 1 12:14:29 PDT 2012

Her name is Grace M. Romey, and she died 15 August 1977. She was not
a long time resident there and was in a nursing home.

Thanks

On
01.04.2012 12:02, Barbara Herring wrote:

> Barb,
>
> What is her
name? There are a number of cemeteries in the area. The largest is
probably the Rest Lawn Cemetery. I have an index done in 1976 of a
number of area cemeteries, including Rest Lawn. Linda VanOrden is also
on this list and has done a lot of Junction City history.

> Barbara
Herring

or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
> SENT: Sunday, April 1, 2012
10:54:20 AM
> SUBJECT: [or-roots] Junction City Cemetery
>
> There's a
possibility that my grandmother is buried in Junction City. Will someone
please tell me what cemeteries are there.

> Thank you.
>
> Barb

> Hosted by
the Oregon State Library. The Library is not responsible for content.

Questions related to message content should be directed to list owner(s)
or the sender of the message, by phone or email.
> Technical questions?
Call 503-378-8800.