[or-roots] Progress report on 1940 census

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Fri Apr 6 14:49:40 PDT 2012

So find them in the 1930 census and find the enumeration district.

Then go to 1940Census.archives.gov    Scroll down a little ways and
click on "Get Started".  Then scroll down to "Start Your Search" and
click on that.  You will come up with a "Search box" with two options,
select "Search by Enumeration Districts".  You can enter the State and
the 1930 Enumeration District and then view what the 1940 ED is.  Then
go from there in your search.

Sue