[or-roots] common mistakes indexing 1940 census

barbc barbc at bmi.net
Sat Apr 7 21:50:12 PDT 2012

I don't think it is a transient list. Page info: Oregon, Lane
County, Glenwood, Township 17, Ed 20-66, page 82A

Thanks

Barb

On
07.04.2012 20:38, W David Samuelsen wrote:

> any chance you were
looking at transient list?

> I have yet to see anything like that
personally. Can you recall what
> page it is (the clues: county, town,
sheet number, letter a or b, and
> any column 3 showing other than T1,
etc)?

> David Samuelsen
>
> On 4/7/2012 3:46 PM, barbc wrote:

Mr Arbitrator, I have a question. I've just run across two different
pages where there is a "T" in column 3. The first one showed T1, T2,
etc. and the second one has just a T all the way down column. I sent the
first one back because I don't want my average to go way down. Thanks
for the help. Barb On 06.04.2012 23:56, W David Samuelsen wrote:look
like Oregon is catching up with Kansas, probably around 47 percent

>>> completed. Will find out in the morning or Monday to see where we
are

>>> compared with Kansas and Colorado David On 4/7/2012 12:27

AM, Chris Havnar wrote:

:100%">Hosted by the Oregon State Library. The Library is not
responsible fo
>> stions related to message content should be directed
to list owner(s) or the sender of the message, by phone or email.
Technical qu

to:or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us">or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
by the Oregon State Library. The Library is not responsible for content.
Questions relate

>>> hnical questions? Ca
>> 00.

> Hosted by
the Oregon State Library. The Library is not responsible for content.

Questions related to message content should be directed to list owner(s)
or the sender of the message, by phone or email.
> Technical questions?
Call 503-378-8800.

Links:
------