[or-roots] to ditto or not to ditto

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 18:29:05 PDT 2012

So that would explain the 4's  written in over my crossed out Chi codes, but I know I had one page where it seemed obvious to me M had been crossed out and an S that looked very much like 7, as did most of that writer's S's for single. I wonder if that was one of the things I got dinged for yesterday I didn't agree with?
Like I say I will call the loooong dashes ditto marks, but it's wrong.
les