[or-roots] town in wrong county

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 21:58:18 PDT 2012

I had to finish the page I was on so I could go back and check, but on Astoria being in Columbia County, I happened to have realized I had screwed up the interpretation of same place in my previous two sheets and asked to talk to an online assistant, she told me as long as it was spelled right, enter it as spelled, she was very dogmatic about typing what we see except for the spelling of place names, fore example one of the problems I had on another page was a place name that didn't exist, I typed it in like she said, and the arbitrator left it in.
Anyway the page with Astoria moved up the river was a Portland page, EP 196, SD 3 ED 37-271 sheet 3A
I just submitted a page that had Colorado for town and Texas for state in 1935 and then later someone pencilled Mitchell into the county box,  uh oh, i should have researched a little further Colorado is in Bastrop country, Colorado City is in Mitchell county. I wonder if the Arbitrator will catch that?
Les