[or-roots] follow up message on Daraleen Wade

SAWYER, Layne G layne.g.sawyer at state.or.us
Tue Apr 17 09:47:52 PDT 2012

Or-roots folks,

Below is a link to a memorial page we added to our site for Daraleen.

http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/pages/news/volunteers/daraleenpasses.html

She had a huge impact on our program here at the Archives and she will be sorely missed.  In addition to losing a great volunteer and contributor to so many projects here at the Archives, I also lost a very dear friend.  I am sure if she had been in better health towards the end she would have joined in the 1940 census effort!

I am impressed with all the work you and others have been putting into this effort and it really is amazing how much has been accomplished in such a short time.

Thank you all for your hard work.

Layne Sawyer
"List Mom"
Manager of Reference Services