[or-roots] Wheeler connections

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 21:29:37 PST 2012

In a message dated 12/2/2012 8:12:51 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
opera_70 at yahoo.com writes:

Family search is so awesome, now between that and  HQ I am never gonna run
out of free stuff. Sometimes FS gets frustrating  though, if you don't ask
the question just right you get "no results" change  the order of the same
darn question and get a hundred hits.

Hope ya'll have a happy holiday  season.

I don't use Family Search as much as I should now that it is getting better
 all the time. One source - but a subscription site - that I've been using
a lot  for community research is GenealogyBank.com. They have old historic
newspapers  indexed way back. But speaking of asking the right questions --
that is a site  that has the most weird and touchy search engine that I've
ever seen.

Thank you for the greeting. I think I mentioned that my son from Kansas and
 his family are coming the week before Christmas. We don't have a 'holiday
season' at our house - we have Christmas and New Year's.

So, Merry Christmas to you. Talk to you in the New Year.
Linda