[or-roots] Fwd: Find A Grave Contributor: GenBug

Glen Jones glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 09:15:41 PST 2012

This was Great, I have found that on Find A Grave you do need to

be carefull of the postings by some, My Grt. Grt. Grandfather's Headstone

photo someone posted they were descended from his brother, "Sorry"

The family and parents are unknown for sure at this time and family

members are undergoing DNA  research at this time to try and determine

his family.

Glen Jones Portland