[or-roots] Josephine Gross - Need help finding death info and/or obit.

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 15:15:15 PST 2012

Glen, are you talking about the obit and death cert or the census images? I can get the census images in a few minutes if that is needed.
Les C

From: Glen Jones <glenkc7mbm at comcast.net>
#yiv63478323 p {margin:0;}Mike
I thought I found scanned and sent these to you, or is this some that I was unable
to find, unfortnately I cannot get to the State archives until after xmas.
I think I still have some of your info in my home office.

Glen Jones Portland

From: beavert53 at aol.com

In the 1940 census she is listed as being born in Alabama, and is divorced. The 1941 city directory lists Josephine & John as both living on the same street but at different  house addresses. Wonder if it was a duplex???