[or-roots] Headstone Laural hill Eugene

Dan-M mygen2 at d-matney.com
Tue Feb 14 09:31:04 PST 2012

All our lives we only knew him as Henry, my sister in 1998 found it was William. But since then, he has been some what a mystery.
   All this Time I had hopes of finding other family doing genealogy or having knowledge of him or even pictures.
   So far, us grands of William are just in learning stages of just who he was.
Nothing is known other than a paper trail backwards to Minn, Wiss, NY. maybe Elias. this is a guess at best at this point.
   He is listed only as Henry in most places like his Civil war in the book only has Henry.
   I am learning in tid bits.
;)
thanking all help.

Dan