[or-roots] Oregon State Census

Linda Wiley oregontrail1851 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 10:28:59 PST 2012

I think the State Archives in Salem has them--I've gotten info from the 1895 and 1905

f you forward this message, please delete my name and address, and any other names and addresses that may appear.  Please use Bcc instead of To or CC.  If we keep our information private, we might cut down on computer ID theft and SPAM.   Thanks.