[or-roots] Vital Records and 2nd question

Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 22:42:49 PST 2012

Hi Layne and everyone,

Are other years available for those marriage returns?

I don't seem to be able to find my father-in-law's first marriage.  John
Brewer Howard married Doris Unknown on unknown date.   I can find two
divorce records for them.  I don't know why there are two records with two
dates.  I do know that John Brewer Howard married Nancy Anderson in Chicago,
IL on Dec 15, 1947.  Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks!

Ronda

Oregon Historical Records Index Detail Information

Case#

35208

Name

Howard, John B vs Howard, Doris G

Date

11/15/1943

Record Type

Divorce

County

Clackamas

Source

County

Oregon Historical Records Index Detail Information

Case#

38363

Name

Howard, Doris G vs Howard, John B