[or-roots] help with older information

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 18:20:01 PST 2012

I do have a lot of the stuff that has come over this list in the last eight years or so archived in a hit or miss fashion so if there is something that is missing from the list archives I might have it. I make no promises, especially with regards to my being able to find it if I do have it, but ya never know.
Of course most of what i have is just what came over the list, but once in a while when someone has posted a link to their stuff elsewhere that appeals to me, or is part of my family or the history of where my family has or is I save it.
And yes, this is a great list. I ran across an old post of mine a few days ago and went to see what sort of response I had archived for it and was surprised to discover I had gotten answers to more questions than I had asked and ironically in my usual helter skelter fashion had not gotten all the info into my family file.
I found that because i had wandered back into that obscure branch of the family and noticed some information missing, went to google to look for it and first thing I found was my own query. Since that was the only hit I got is was very glad to be gruntled to find out I had gotten the answers I needed from this list.