[or-roots] Portland Area Orphanages c. 1923

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 15:54:29 PST 2012

I came close to what you are probably looking for;
http://gesswhoto.com/state-aided.html
This page is from Oregon bluebook for 1929-30 and has been updated with reference to those homes still in existence for your contact convenience.
I am curious about your email addy as it seems to indicate you live some where east of Cottage Grove, which is my home town.
Les Chapman