[or-roots] Logging Camp locations

Marsha BradleyLuthy PMML at MERITEL.NET
Fri Jan 27 14:59:17 PST 2012

Les there was a road from Oregon city to the Dales and they marked it one
mile, two mile etc.  My ggrandfather was born at 5 mile.
If you go two that road on the Forest Service Maps you might find the road
you might find what your looking for I found it at
the office in Salem would be willing to help with that if you need it .
Great picture by the way.