[or-roots] OregonPioneers on facebook

Marilyn Schwartz familyismytreasure at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 14:45:40 PDT 2012

Dale,

More and more "mature" adults are on Facebook (which, I gather, has made it
not as "cool" as it used to be for teenagers).  I and many grandparents I
know love getting posts with our grandkids' photos and day-to-day goings-on.

My point is:  ask around among your friends, and I suspect you'll easily
find someone who can help you.  If that doesn't work for you, check at your
local senior center.  There may even be a class, if not at least someone who
can fill you in on the basics.

  _____