[or-roots] Headstone Laural hill Eugene

Dan-M mygen2 at d-matney.com
Wed Mar 7 14:22:01 PST 2012

Thanks.
I been trying to narrow this down since 1998 and cant seem to get past no where ;)
    I found there is a obit on news paper search but it dont give his, but there are others.
   Its the first time we had the right date for his death.
I was hoping some one here was active and could find it.
I also ask to see if there was a death cert but 1904 might just have missed him.
Dan