[or-roots] Headstone Laural hill Eugene

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Wed Mar 7 16:03:58 PST 2012

I think we all would like to get things free.  However, there are many
people on this list who are very helpful in doing research for others
when they can.  I have looked on Ancestry.com at the Oregon death index,
looked on Rootsweb, looked at the Oregon State Archives historical
index, and gone to Family Search.org and tried to check for you.  Then
when I get to the point that I think I have done everything  and my only
option seems to be to pay for something, I usually go ahead and pay.

I don't know for certain about Oregon Genealogical Society but I feel
that they are expanding their resources to make more available as they
collect research fees.

Good luck!

Sue