[or-roots] Laural hill Eugene and Obits

Glen Jones glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 19:58:29 PST 2012

Ya! Dan I do not remember if there is a genealogy society in La Pine or Paisley,

Diana Elder in Paisley is on the Board of the Oregon Historic Cemeteries Commission

and a distant relative and my brother-in-law lives in Crescent, so i am over that way

at times, but it is a long way from everything.

Glen Jones
Portland, Oregon