[or-roots] The Lost Album and Nebraska

Linda Wiley oregontrail1851 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 09:41:09 PST 2012

I was fascinated by the story, Fred!  I ought to hire you to break through the brick wall surrounding the identy of my 2nd great grandmother in Pike Co, Missouri!  Her daughter is buried in Silverton, but her family origins remains a mystery as she died before her widower brought his 6 girls to Oregon in the 1860's.  Linda