[or-roots] Sutherlin cemetery

C Bangsund cbangsund at email.com
Fri Mar 16 17:24:40 PDT 2012

I found:

 1). http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~orlake/queries.html
 kealoha at worldnet.att.net - Sat Jan 4 16:12:21 1997
I have a 2nd cousin 3X removed, John Henry YOUNG, who died in Paisley, Lake Co, OR.
 I don't know when, only he was born in Mondovi, Lincoln Co, WA 12 Dec 1899 and he was
 buried in Pioneer Circle Cemetery, Sutherlin, OR. His parents were Frank Lyman YOUNG
 and Adda Jane THORNBRUE, my 2nd G-granduncle and aunt. Would appreciate any
 assistance on this cousin. Thanks. kealoha at worldnet.att.net

 2). http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ordougla/query001.htm
YOUNG http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ordougla/surm.htm#YOUNG  posted by Paul Basso http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ordougla/resa.htm#69  on Sunday, June 29, 1997
I have several of the YOUNG family members that were buried in Pioneer Circle Cemetery,
 Sutherlin, OR. Would like to find out if there is a listing of that cemetery and dates of burials?
 The names are: Josephine "Josie" E. YOUNG; John Henry YOUNG; Frank Osgood YOUNG;
 Evelyn (Pierce) YOUNG. Any help would be appreciated.
 http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ordougla/surm.htm#YOUNG
 http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ordougla/resa.htm#69

 Paul (Basso) seems to think there is a Pioneer Circle Cemetery in/near Sutherlin, OR...
 Is this any help?

 Clark