[or-roots] Sutherlin cemeteries

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 22:27:31 PDT 2012

According to what I see there are two cemeteries in the Sutherlin area;
Fair oaks

http://amorbidfascination.blogspot.com/2010/06/fair-oaks-cemetery-sutherlin-oregon.html

this is a link to a "morbid" blog which happens to have several photos of the Fair Oaks one
apparently another name for "Sutherlin Cemetery" is Valley View (It's on Valley View road)
Valley View Cemetery  Valley View Road, Sutherlin, OR 97479(541) 672-2687
Apparently the only near by IOOF one is west of Oakland, which is just over the ridge from Fair Oaks.*   *         *            *             *Okay here is what I was looking for;Oregon cemetery list;
http://files.usgwarchives.net/or/cemeteries/cemaddress.txt
SutherlinFair Oaks Cemetery
Fair Oaks Cemetery Assn
Fair Oaks Rd E of Sutherlin