[or-roots] 1940 census

HDBM at aol.com HDBM at aol.com
Wed May 9 15:46:52 PDT 2012

I am having the same problem!!! Yes, HELP!!!!
Hallie

In a message dated 5/9/2012 3:45:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bpjohnston at charter.net writes:

I'm wondering if anyone else is having the problem with the  census site
that I am. It wants  a user name and password to log in, but  no matter what I
try it won't accept a user name. Help!

Beth  Johnston

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:42 PM, SAWYER, Layne G