[or-roots] 1940 census

Beth Perry Johnston bpjohnston at charter.net
Thu May 10 09:13:43 PDT 2012

Thanks for your response. In my case, my grandfather, Ralph William, Sr.,
went by the name Ralph, while my father, Ralph William, Jr., went by Bill.
And BTW, due to passage of the years I'm now the oldest member of my
family. <s>

Beth

--
"A busily sniffing dog reading its scent version of the morning newspaper."
Dawn Ackerman

http://bethnewport.redbubble.com/