[or-roots] 1930 Census - is there a way to see the image of it without Ancestry.com

Linda Wiley oregontrail1851 at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 16:52:51 PDT 2012

 Arthur is listed as a Lodger in the 1930 census, address 459 N. 23rd Street, Salem, Marion, OR, Presinct 3, Enumeration District 24-68..  He was a truck driver for a transfer company.  He is age 53,  divorced.  Living with Emil and Pearl Stewart and children Kenneth, Ronald and Edria.  You should be able to find him on www.familysearch.org free.    Linda