[or-roots] Historic Cemeteries and upcoming Memorial Day

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 15:08:02 PDT 2012

Thanks Layne, I suppose I should sign up though I might be heading in a different direction in the near future. On that note the Gardiner cemetery volunteers are doing clean up Sunday May 20th. I am sort of obliged to show up since one way or another I am related to about an eighth of the people buried there.
Les C