[or-roots] Oak creek cemetery (Douglas County, Oregon)

Robyn Greenlund rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 14:13:30 PDT 2012

Hi Dan-

If you want a copy of the material in the Douglas county cemetery listings, you might check with a local library to see if they would copy a page and send it to you (this works for small cemeteries). I know that the Myrtle Point library (Flora M. Laird library is the official name) in Coos county has a copy of the books, and I am fairly certain that the Douglas county lbraries also have copies. It may be worth your while to let your fingers do the walking...