[or-roots] or-roots Digest, Vol 65, Issue 3

JOHN LAURA MCKINNEY birdman_326 at msn.com
Sun Sep 23 05:46:09 PDT 2012

? abt. Frank Elder>  Was he related to a Jennie Elder?   I found an obit for Shirley F. Elder  Oregonian  29 Jun 1948 page 24. that states his mother was Jennie Elder, and his wife was Ann.  I wondered if this is the right family.  Sorry, if I posted the wrong way.  Thanks,  Laura

--Forwarded Message Attachment--