[or-roots] lost family?

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Mon Sep 24 08:27:35 PDT 2012

Going back to the map and the 1976 date.

What is the origin of the map? If it is a "cemetery census" map - where
people are buried, and it was created by the, then, owners of the cemetery,
it is possible that it is a burial date, not a death date. Especially if
there is no marker?  Are there no "owners" (is this IOOF?, I don't remember)
who are still around? 1976 was not all that long ago (she said <G>).

We may have someone here whose body was "sent home for burial" from anywhere
- and, perhaps years after the death.

Pat

In Tucson