[or-roots] Frank Elder

Diane whitehillranch at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 24 16:14:20 PDT 2012

Glen,
Lakeview  has a less expensive motel that is quiet called Lakeview Lodge.  The hosts are Bob and Barbara Kings and the phone number is 541-947-2181.  They are transplants from Wales.  Delightful people.

Klamath Falls has several nice resting places.  There is the Favell Museum as well as a county museum.  I have not been in the Favell museum in years and never been in the Klamath Museum that is now housed in the old Armory.  Fort Klamath has spruced up the old Fort site and there cemetery there is quite interesting.

SDOP will find either area a great historical find.  Diane