[or-roots] Graduation announcements

Robyn Greenlund rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 06:54:56 PST 2013

I'm collecting them for the entire state - especially those with the full list of graduates, rather than the ones with just a single class name in them, but those are fun too.

Robyn
rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com

Interested in Coos County History? See what's online at
genealogytrails.com, coquillevalley.org, or orgenweb.org

Robyn;  Are you just collecting Coos Co announcements? I probably have a few of those salted away somewhere, but if you are just collecting them for Oregon in general I could bury you in them.

Les C

>Yes, I'm still collecting them if you have a new one, I'd love it!
>

>Robyn
>rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
>
>Interested in Coos County History? See what's online at
>genealogytrails.com, coquillevalley.org, or orgenweb.org
Technical questions? Call 503-378-8800.