[or-roots] Staying Vigilant

Glen Jones glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Tue Jan 15 15:52:05 PST 2013

Well we should stay out of politics here but I am

surprised anybody got anything out of SAIF except

the runaround.

As for digital cameras the new ones while there pictures

are great, many programs can not use then as the resolution

is to big and you cannot get them down to a useable resolution.

(Pixals)

Glen Jones