[or-roots] Seeking information

beavert53 at aol.com beavert53 at aol.com
Sat Mar 23 19:03:39 PDT 2013

I don't know how much you have done but wondering if you have gleaned the
newspapers in North Dakota for her birth & death of her Mother.  Did  the
Mother die in childbirth or an accident?  Have you checked the  courthouse in
ND to see if a guardianship was established? How would the nurse  have been
able to travel with a baby so far? Makes me wonder if this was a legal
adoption?

Vicki

In a message dated 3/23/2013 6:53:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,