[or-roots] Downtown Salem map

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 13:37:32 PDT 2013

You're welcome Carole, but it looks like you are in for a disappointment, I haven't pinpointed it exactly but the old homestead is somewhere in the north end of the airport and or under the gravel pit. On the other hand just think how well off you'd be if you still owned it!
I take it you've seen this information?ORWillamette007S - 003W 3549MarionORWillamette007S - 003W 3649MarionORWillamette008S - 003W 138MarionORWillamette008S - 003W 238Marion I used to be able to pull up the exact property description there by aliquot parts, but for some reason this is all I get now. The claim also includes stuff south of the township line in T 8 S. if you go looking for a deed description
Les

Thank you Les!  Wahoo! Had not found anything "new" for the longest time (a couple of years), and suddenly there it is! Lower right hand corner Joseph E. Parrott  - Not. 307 Claim 49,  267.36 Acres. and Claim, 38 370.10 acres.Thank you Thank you Thank you. Will have to google the coordinates and see what the old homestead of my paternal GG GFather now holds. Carole Parrott Joppe.