[or-roots] Pendleton area schools

Dale Harguess daleharguess4 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 15:54:06 PDT 2013

Well, in the 1910 census my grandmother and her sisters and brother were
all living in Milton and it said that she was in school.  I would love to
see anything that would have her or any of her siblings on it.  Her name
was Venus Howell and her sisters were Nora Bell, Gertrude, Clara and her
brother Lesley Howell.
Thanks for anything you might turn up.
Dale in California.