[or-roots] old death certificate

Bony, Jan jbony at ochoco.com
Tue Dec 9 13:40:20 PST 2014

There may not be one, I'm not sure about Multnomah, but many of the
counties didn't start keeping them until after 1895 and some into the
1900's, several of my counties begin keeping them in 1903-1905. The site
you posted would have it if there was one, as it is the state archive for
all counties and all death certs were sent there.

Jan