[or-roots] another death certificate question

kith-n-kin kith-n-kin at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 11:33:22 PST 2014

Janet

Our great List Mom already answered the question about the DC, but if you
happen to find that he is the son of James Clay Russell (which is a
possibility), I'd like to talk with you. I'm the "genealogist" for the Clay
Family Society, and we have members from the same line (not James Clay, but
his grandfather). I copied out some records a while ago, but my computer
chose to reboot (updates!) during that and I lost them. IF you don't have
the censuses from California and Oregon on Zach, let me know.
Pat
In Tucson